Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email email@example.com with your preferred username (different from your email address; see these guidelines) and we will create the account and enable it for write privileges.
Note: ns-2 has a separate wiki, at http://nsnam.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- ns-3.38 will be published in January or February 2023.
- November 1, 2022: ns-3.37 was released.
- October 19, 2022 Wi-Fi tutorial presented at 2022 LANC conference (video available)
- Sept. 15, 2022 Discussion on ns-3 examples, led by Mohit Tahiliani.
- June 21-25, 2022: Annual 2022 Workshop on ns-3, held virtually.
- May 23, 2022: ns-3.36.1 (minor release update) was released.
- April 30, 2022: ns-3.36 was released.
- April 20, 2022: Wi-Fi tutorial presented at 2022 ACMSE conference (video available)
- October 1, 2021: ns-3.35 was released.
- September 8, 2021: Direct Code Execution 1.11 was released.
- July 14, 2021: ns-3.34 was released.
- June 21-25, 2021: Annual Workshop on ns-3 2021, held virtually.
- April 17, 2021: 5G NR tutorial offered at 2021 ACMSE conference (video available)
- IETF 110 hackathon ran from March 1-4 online.
- January 9, 2021: ns-3.33 was released.
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.