NetAnim is an offline animator based on the Qt toolkit. It animates a previously executed simulation using an XML trace file generated during a simulation. The first version was developed by George F Riley. The current version was largely developed by John Abraham. NetAnim has not been actively maintained/improved since 2017.
- NetAnim 3.109 is compatible with ns-3.38 through the current version.
- 3.109 is a minor release that removes Qt4 support and fixes some compiler warnings
- NetAnim 3.108 was first bundled with ns-3.27 and is compatible through ns-3.37 (and even ns-3.38)
- NetAnim 3.105 was released with ns-3.20
- NetAnim 3.104 was released with ns-3.19