The ns-3.33 release is now available, due to contributions from twenty three authors. ns-3.33 contains the following new features:
- TCP CUBIC congestion control, and alignment of ECN handling with Linux behavior
- New error models for Wi-Fi, based on link simulation results
- A channel condition model for vehicular scenarios
- Wi-Fi 802.11ax PHY layer models for HE MU and HE RU
- A new Length class to represent lengths (distances) with an explicit unit
- A CsvReader class to input node positions from a csv file
- An option to configure the Wi-Fi OFDM transmit spectral mask
- LR-WPAN models handle differences between RFC4944- and RFC6282-style IPv6 address expansion.
- Support for user-provided MPI_Communicator for MPI distributed simulation The release includes numerous bug fixes and small improvements, listed in the RELEASE_NOTES.