Report a bug
There are two primary ways to log bug reports, patches, or feature requests:
- email the ns-developers mailing list (you will need to subscribe to the list to be able to post, and first-time posts are moderated); or
- enter the bug into the GitLab.com database yourself
We strongly prefer the second approach; email to the mailing list runs the risk of falling through the cracks. The second approach requires you to create your own GitLab.com account.
If you think you’ve found a bug and want to report it, please do the following three things first:
- search issues to see if someone has entered a similar bug.
- search Google to see if the bug has been previously encountered and discussed on an email thread
- if you are new to reporting bugs, please read the bug writing guidelines written on our old Bugzilla page (the guidelines pertain to the newer use of GitLab.com)
Note that providing a simple, reduced test case that reliably reproduces the bug is often requested by the maintainers, so please try to craft such a test case and upload it to the issue tracker.